32u / per direct / locatie Bunschoten
CYELL is looking for a Buying / Production Coordinator for our swimwear collection. Blessed with all different body shapes, CYELL women fall in love with our swimwear as it allows them to feel free and full of confidence. Today, more than 1 million confident women around the world shine in CYELL swim & sleepwear. Women that know that luck can be found in the little things in life. From it’s perfect fit to unique and rich details, Cyell Swimwear & Sleepwear is designed and made with passion.
As a Buying / Production Coordinator you closely work cross divisionally with buyer and development teams all over the world. This in order to deliver successful swimwear collections that embody our vision and still meet the business needs in terms of margins, quality, sustainability and brand identity. Are you a negotiator with strong communication skills and are you stress resistant, precise and a creative thinker? Then we are looking for you!
- Completed Bachelor Degree, a textile and fashion-related program is a plus.
- 3 years experience in a buying position in a retail/commercial environment.
- A good knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
- Affinity with the body fashion industry.
- Prepared to travel.
- Dares to take responsibility.
- You are assertive, creative, innovative and business-oriented.
- Attention to detail and very accurate.
- Purchase of the entire CYELL SWIM & NOOS collections in the Far East and Europe (forecast and re-ordering).
- Creating and updating of purchase sheets and entering purchase orders.
- Liaising with suppliers / manufacturers for price negotiations, cost calculations and delivery monitoring.
- Requesting SMS samples.
- Contribute to ensure the high quality and fit of our swimwear.
- Visits to manufacturers / suppliers nationally and internationally.
- Communication with the carrier.
- Perform Quality Control checks in our own warehouse / in the factories abroad.
- Monitoring/ purchasing the stock for the NOOS (and main) collection.
- Responsible for an overall overview and achieving deadlines.
- Sourcing of fabrics and accessories for new collections.
E-mail your CV + motivation to Marloes Heijmans, email@example.com.